Expansion Packs are downloads that can be obtained from the Internet on a console/computer. They combine with games you already have. They are not standalone, and so cannot be played without the game the expansion pack is for. The term "expansion pack" does not include updates and patches to the game.
How to Get OneEdit
To get one, the following steps need to be done:
- Go to the World of War website, login, and if you don't already have the main game, buy it online.
- Download the main game.
- Run it.
- Enter your HTIF Account details.
- If your account has not already been validated for owning the main game, use the code provided with purchase (if at retail).
- Wait for the game to get your stats from the Internet.
- Click the "Expansion Packs" button and select the expansion pack you have.
- Wait for the game to download and install files.
- Click the "Start" button.
You will soon have your Expansion Pack installed onto your game and can start playing with the new features.
The expansion is validated on your HTIF Account, so the expansion works on other consoles/computers as long as a login with the expansion is used.