Law Enforcement is an organisation type in World of War. They are mainly made up of AI units. They have a special function in Free Roam, where they will respond to various offences.
- If anyone not in the armed forces walks with a firearm in public, causes civilian damage, breaks a window, causes general violence, or activates an alarm system, police will be dispatched to search for them. If not found, the police will call off the search. At this point, a neutral player may help identify the offender for the police.
- If they do identify them, they will order the offender to stand down. If they comply and get arrested, they will be sent to the nearest police station.
- Resistance will cause police to pull out a firearm and threaten the offender once more to stand down. Failure to comply will result in shots being fired as a means of obtaining compliance.
- Firing/aiming at a police officer or armed robbery will cause them to act more aggressively, and SWAT will begin to appear.
- Continuing to resist arrest will cause the police to go all-in, and send undercover vehicles.
- If someone commits a crime that attracts military attention, police will stop appearing.
- Law Enforcement varies in skill and equipment depending on the location.