In World of War, the Mods Rule is one of the terms of service which determines which unofficial modifications are allowed, and which aren't.
- Mods changing the reticle on the game.
- Mods changing the structure of the main menu, provided no new buttons are added.
- New units for singleplayer.
- Textures, reskins and minor remeshes of units, provided the hitbox is unchanged.
- Cheats or hacks.
- Mods which allow access to developer-only content.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.