This is my second campaign. It can't be used for the competition and can't be copied. Note that none of my campaigns are entries for the competition; I host the competition. It is based on a newcoming SEAL Team Six member (callsign Nomad), who takes part in a training/test mission, and then takes part in dangerous missions around the globe.
John "Nomad" Walker - A US SEAL Team Six member, the main protagonist of the game, and the player. He is usually armed with an M4A1 with a grenade launcher, an M1911, a radio, three fragmentation grenades, and an FGM-148 Javelin.
David "Warhammer" Carter - A US SEAL Team Six member, and a close friend with Nomad. He frequently flies on Close Air Support missions. He is first seen on First Bandit…
Read more >
This is my campaign. It cannot be used as an entry for my competition, and cannot be copied.
Player - Misfit | Minor injuries on M5 | Shot down on M6 - Bailed out successfully | Shot down on M7 - Bailed out successfully | Hit by earthquake on M10 | Used in all missions | Hit by V-BIED on M9 - Still operational | Destroyed by V-BIED on M15 - Bailed out safely.
Gecko 1 and 2 - Crew members of a B-2 Spirit | Shot down M6 - Bailed out successfully.
Copperhead 1 and 2 - Crew members of F/A-18F Super Hornet.
Falcon | Hit by earthquake on M10.
Chaffee | Headshot on M10 - Mild Injuries - Recovers by M12.
Vipre | Killed by V-BIED on M9.
Bolt - Random US Marine
"It was determined by a scout. The SLEF was now waging a battle against the world."
- -Gecko 2, whi…
Read more >
Yes, that's right! If you have the skill to make a high-quality campaign. Your campaign does not have to be built, just planned.
- Videos - At least one every two missions. These videos do not need to be recorded, just planned out as precisely as possible.
- Missions - Every mission has to involve the player having a task, with the possible exception of a training mission.
- Outcome - Which countries win the war? Which surrender?
- Plot - What happens in the war, and in each induvidual mission.
- Major Characters - Every character needs to have a role, position/squad (for example, driver of the player tank, Victor 7), and status reports (include as many of them as they happen during the campaign) (including KIA, MIA, Injured, Crashed/Destroyed, and Captu…
Read more >
How to post:
- Make your own picture - digital art, drawing, I don't particularly care, as long as it is your own work.
- Add a name and stats. It is advised that you do not make the unit overpowered, because that will make it unlikely to win.
- Decide your prize, a free copy of WIS and any expansion pack, or £500 million for World of War.